Nancy provides support to the Travel Focus! team in the areas of marketing, technology, and human resources. She retired from General Motors with 26 years of experience . While at General Motors, Nancy lived and worked in Paris, France; Seoul, Korea; Sao Paulo, Brazil, Shanghai, China and the Detroit area. During her career, she has done business in North America, South America, Europe (both Central and East), Africa, Middle East, and Asia.
She has visited over 80 countries and worked with teams in 30 countries. For her leisure travel, she has traveled on several tours both with groups and independently, including luxury. Also, she has cruised on various types of ships. She provides travel consultation to the Travel Focus! team and clients on both business and leisure travel. You can contact Nancy at
Favorite Destinations: Paris, France - Masai Mara, Kenya - Cape Town, South Africa - Wadi Rum, Jordan - Angor Wat, Cambodia
"I haven't been everywhere, but it is on my list."
On February 7, 2014, I visited Chichen Itza, Mexico - one of the "New Seven Wonders of the World!
- Petra, Jordan (2012)
- Colosseum, Rome Italy (2011, 1984)
- Great Wall of China, Beijing (2011, 2005, 2004)
- Taj Mahal, India (2010, 2007, 2004)
- Christ the Redeemer, Rio Brazil (2007)
- Machu Picchu, Peru (2006)
- Giza Pyramids, Egypt (2013, 2010, 2007) Last "Ancient Wonder"
On January 17th, 2014, I stepped on the last continent on my bucket list - what an amazing experience!
- Europe (1984, 1994-95, 2010-14)
- South America (1998, 2005-08, 2011, 2014)
- Africa (2010, 2013)
- Asia (1997, 2002-05, 2009-11)
- Australia (2004)
The Northwest Passage: From Greenland to the Bering Sea. This was my favorite trip ever! To sail the Northwest Passage - the northern route that links the Atlantic and Pacific oceans - was a dream come true. We sailed on 'Le Boreal', which we have taken three expeditions - Antarctica, The Arctic, and The Northwest Passage through Abercrombie & Kent (A & K). For Three weeks, we enjoyed the landscape, the waters, and of course, polar bears. The expedition team is fantastic and the ship is fabulous! It is French and the cuisine was amazing. We love taking A & K Travel as they fit our needs the best!
Polar Bears are my Favorite!
It is very rare to see polar bears together as they usually roam the Arctic alone. It was an absolute delight to see the drama unfold at the female had been resting next to the seal she had been eating when the male bear swam from one island to this one to take advantage of a free meal. We were in our Zodiac boat watching the meeting of the two to see if there would be any fight over the food. Fortunately, they left each other alone. The Arctic is amazing and we went on the Le Boreal, same ship that we cruised Antarctica last January. We went with Ambercrombie and Kent (A & K) as we find them to be the best luxury tour group.
Penguins, Seals, Seabirds, and Whales!
My husband and I had the most fantastic trip to Antarctica in January with Abercrombie & Kent on the ship, Le Boreal. It is an once-in-a-lifetime experience! I hit a milestone of all seven continents in 12 years on January 17th, 2014 when I set foot on Antarctica. Thousands of penguins greeted us when we landed in our Zodiac boat at different destinations in Antarctica, the Falkland Islands, and South Georgia. There is no greater thrill than to see these islands and the continent - the waters and the land are untouched and hopefully will remain that way. This summer, we will take Le Boreal with A & K to the Artic to track the polar bars. Come along!
My Africa Trip:
In the fall of 2013, We spent a month in Africa and is was amazing! We saw all the animals and birds in their natural habitat. My husband took great photos of the Big Five! We had a leopard right next to our jeep - within touching distance. The migration of the wildebeest from the Serengeti to the Masai Mara was spectacular. Helicopter rides over the Victoria Falls and the Okavango Delta were breathtaking. My favorites were the cats. I got to pet Sylvester, a cheetah. It was a once-in-a-life-time experience. You might want to try it too. We can help you with choosing a safari right for you.
- Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands ( A & K)
- Cancun, Mexico
- The Bordeaux Wine Region in France (Viking Cruises)
- Costa Rica (Collette Vacations)
- The Arctic (A & K)
- Cuba (Tauck Tours)
- South-eastern Caribbean (Celebrity Cruises)
- Key West, Florida (spend the winter months there)
- Rhine Cruise (Viking Cruises)
- Northwest Passage (A & K)
- Paris, France and the Champagne Region
- England, Scotland, and Wales
- Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, & Bali (Ambercrombie & Kent)
- The Panama Canal (Celebrity Cruises)
My Bucket List:
- The Amazon with Regent Cruises (TBD)
- Round-the-World Cruise Regent Cruise Line (2018)
- The Silk Road by Train with Abercrombie and Kent (TBD)
- The Black Sea (TBD)
- Iceland (TBD)
- The Greek Isles with Windstar (TBD)
- Croatia (TBD)